In cooperation with Women in Aviation Middle East Chapter, Executive Gourmet by gategourmet, the global leader in airline catering, retail-on-board, and hospitality products, is offering one WAI-ME member a minimum of 3 to 6-month internship program for the year 2020. One exceptional candidate will be selected for this great practical learning experience.
The purpose of this internship program is to encourage female students in the Middle East further to seek a lucrative career in aviation. Any students in the field of hospitality will be welcomed, preferably holders of undergraduate and graduate degrees along with the following:
- Proof of membership at WAI-ME
- Consistently excellent academic records
- Two Teachers' recommendation letters
- Relevance of the field of study to Executive Gourmet by gategourmet’s focus areas
Executive Gourmet by gategourmet will be flexible with times and take into consideration the student's college duties and are willing to discuss with the student at the time of applying for the Internship to tailor the program according to availability and times of duties. Executive Gourmet by gategourmet normally pays a stipend, as an incentive and to help cover expenses with transport etc - and is willing to work with the intern school to grant credits for the internship.
Internship Additional information:
- Deadline for application submission is August 30, 2020
- Download Internship Program Job description
- Executive Gourmet by gategourmet Company Profile